Continuous Education Plan
Benefits under this policy are payable at the end of the term selected or on earlier death of the child. The policy is designed for parents who wish to secure sums for their children's higher education or marriage etc.
- On maturity or death, the proceeds may be payable in eighteen equal instalments or at the Policyholder's option, the cash equivalent of the instalmental payments.
- In the event of earlier death, the proceeds of this policy may be spread and paid over the remaining period of the term selected depending on when death occurs.
- Should the Assured child die before the maturity date of the policy, the proceed of this policy may be used, when they become due, for the education of another child or for other purposes.
The policy provides additional accidental death benefit if the assured sustained bodily injury caused by accidental or violent external and visible means(capable of direct proof) results in death where policy is
- Loan can be availed under the policy provided the policy has acquired cash surrender value.
- This policy is free from restriction as to foreign residence, travel or occupation.
Waiver of Premium
If the life assured becomes totally and continuously incapacitated for not less than 6 months before attaining the age of 60, the renewal premium on this Life policy will be waived i.e. not required to be paid by the insured.
- Minimum age at entry : 18 years
- Maximum age at entry : 64 years
Back to Our Services
For more information, please Contact us